ESPN’s Latest Prediction For Today’s Ohio State-Nebraska Game

first_imgDwayne Haskins plays against TCU.ARLINGTON, TX – SEPTEMBER 15: Dwayne Haskins #7 of the Ohio State Buckeyes looks for an open receiver against the TCU Horned Frogs in the third quarter during The AdvoCare Showdown at AT&T Stadium on September 15, 2018 in Arlington, Texas. (Photo by Tom Pennington/Getty Images)Ohio State and Nebraska are a couple of hours away from kickoff at Ohio Stadium in Columbus, Ohio. Today’s matchup between the Buckeyes and the Huskers should be an interesting one.Urban Meyer’s Ohio State team is coming off one of its worst losses in years, as the Buckeyes were blown out by Purdue in West Lafayette, Ind. in Week 8. Ohio State had a bye the following week, giving the team’s coaches and players extra time to think over that terrible defeat.Nebraska, meanwhile, is starting to play well under Scott Frost. While the Huskers have just two wins on the season, there’s a sense of optimism growing in Lincoln, Nebraska. Frost’s offense is starting to put up some serious points and the defense has looked decent today.Unfortunately for Frost and Co., they are probably catching Ohio State at the worst possible time. The Buckeyes will be out for blood this afternoon, wanting to prove to everyone that the Purdue loss was a fluke and that they’re still a College Football Playoff team.Frost knows this, telling reporters that he knows it’s not an ideal time to be playing Ohio State in Columbus. Still, he’s excited to see what his team can do on the road against a top opponent.ESPN isn’t very confident in Nebraska, though. The Worldwide Leader’s computer model likes Ohio State in this one – big.ESPN’s Football Power Index is giving Ohio State a 95.6 percent chance to win this game today, giving Nebraska just a 4.4 percent chance at an upset.Can Nebraska defeat the odds in a major way? We’ll find out soon.Ohio State and Nebraska are set to kick off at noon E.T. The game will be on FOX.last_img

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *